Because you feel like garbage! You’re tired, your joints hurt, you aren’t sleeping well, your hormones are out of whack, your digestive system has been complaining to you - diarrhea or constipation.
The bottom line is that many of the symptoms we have been living with for years are signs or signals that our body is overburdened with metabolic waste products as well as frank toxicants from our environment. Some of the symptoms that may be urging you to detox include:
Skin conditions such as eczema, itchiness, psoriasis, or other rashes or dermatitis
Difficulty losing weight
Detoxification is such an important part of healthy living, and in many ways serves as the foundation of a healthy living or wellness plan. It is more than a “reset,” however, and what we do AFTER a detox program is often even MORE important than the program itself. But here’s a little more. . .
What is Metabolic Detox?
There are roughly 38,000 chemicals used in commerce today. The majority of these chemicals are not tested by any organization for their safety, or their effects on the human body, even though many of them are used in products that enter our body through our skin (beauty products) or lungs (anything inhaled). In fact it is estimated that 4 billion pounds of chemical compounds are released into the environment each year.
Even though our body is designed to filter and discard these harmful chemicals through our urine and feces, the shear volume of our exposure, coupled by our general poor diet and nutritional status often lead to our bodies being overwhelmed, and unable to handle the job to the extent necessary for us to feel healthy.
Metabolic detoxification is a strategy which uses specific nutrition and elimination of certain dietary elements to promote detoxification and eliminate a greater percentage of these undesirable toxicants from our body.
Clear Change Metabolic Detox
There are many strategies and protocols to detox. There certainly isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” method, and they range in length and intensity based on necessity, current need and desired outcome.
We’ve decided to offer a great 10-day “entry-level” detox program, put together by our colleagues at Metagenics, for all of our patients who are interested in a “reset” during New Year’s Resolution time.
The Clear Change Program was scientifically designed to support the body’s natural process of metabolic detoxification—helping to remove unwanted compounds to keep your body running and feeling its best.
This Clinically Designed Program Includes:
• Targeted support with a nutritional supplement, powdered nutritional product, and shaker cup
• Program guide with easy-to-follow instructions, menu plans, and recipes
• Low-allergy-potential food plan with a wide range of choices and no calorie restrictions
• Live group class with Dr. Thiessen, ND with Q&A time.
• Online Support including FAQs and helpful lifestyle tips
A Better Plan for Metabolic Detoxification
The Clear Change Program enhances the body’s natural metabolic detoxification process while providing adequate fuel for both cleansing and other daily activities, supporting energy metabolism and overall well-being.
It includes science-based nutritional recommendations for balanced metabolic detoxification support, along with a simple eating plan that removes common foods that can increase internal burden. Best of all, you can still enjoy a variety of solid foods without going hungry.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
It takes just 10 days to do something great for your health and energy metabolism. Make it a regular part of your plan for more vibrant living as you age. Think of it as a “spring cleaning” or tune-up to clear out some of the junk and get your body back to its peak cleansing performance again. It’s a habit that may benefit long-term wellness and help keep you feeling your best.
Dates & Registration
• Introductory Group Class: January 7th
• Clear Change Detox: January 11-20th
• Last Day to Register: January 5th
*to receive supplements on time
• Fall Detox: September 2021
• Cost: $211.87 *includes everything*
• To register online, click the "Schedule an Appointment: button and go to the "Telemedicine Appointments" location.
• Choose the "Clear Change Cleanse" from the appointment options and book the 6 pm class on January 7th.
(Or click on the "Register" button below)
• Fill in your information if you are not a current patient.
(you do not need to be a patient to take part in the detox, and there are no further obligations.)
• We will contact you to confirm your shipping address, your flavor preference, and for payment.
• You may also contact us to register by phone or email.
*Contact us to do the detox during other times of the year.